EK-EP Safe Compact Balances
For precise weight measurement in potentially explosive atmospheres
Featuring a compact and lightweight design and an easy-to-read LCD screen, these EK-EP Intrinsically Safe Weighing Scales are IECEx compliant, providing an effective weighing solution for a range of applications, including hazardous area weighing.
Highly portable, this IECEx scale can easily be taken on the go, making it a popular choice among the many IECEx weighing systems available. And because it’s an intrinsically safe weighing scale, you can trust that the top pan balance will provide precise weight measurement even in potentially explosive or hazardous environments and workplaces.
- Features of the EK-EP Intrinsically Safe Weighing Scale include:
- Compact and lightweight design while maintaining excellent explosion protection
- IECEx and ATEX weighing compliancy
- Duracell Battery operation*1 (approx. 250 hours) for high portability, requiring no power supply from a safe area via a safety barrier
- Auto power OFF function to save battery power
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight (16 mm character height)
- Hygienic and chemical resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to pcs (counting mode), % (percent mode) and SG (specific gravity)*2
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Security ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft
*3 Factory setting