FZ-i – FX-i Precision Balances
High functionality you can afford!
The FZ-i Precision Balance brings top of the range performance to the price conscious. The FZ-i series’ easy one touch internal calibration system provides high reliability & fail safe calibration. Featuring 1 second stabilisation with the C-SHS Weight Sensor.
The FX-i Precision top pan range provides a host of features in a compact, light weight package. All of the traditional A&D functions are present plus a host of innovative features.
- High-speed weighing with 1-second stabilization
- Compact foot print: 198 mm × 294 mm (smaller than an A4 sheet of paper)
- Protection mechanism against vertical and transverse overloading
- Automatic calibration with an internal mass (FZ-i)
- Adjustable response characteristics to help cope with the effect of drafts and vibrations
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, lb-oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, grain, and a user-programmable unit for conversion applications (either tael, tola or Newton can be added upon request)
- Large bright vacuum fluorescent display
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output
- Clock and calendar function (FZ-i)
- Counting mode with the Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) function
- Percent mode function
- Animal weighing (hold) function
- Statistical calculation function
- Comparator function with buzzer
- Auto power on/off function
- Underhook function
- Built-in rechargeable battery (optional)