T34D Digital Column
The T34D digital column is a digital compression column (canister) stainless steel load cell with a self-centring rocker column design for use in legal-for-trade applications. It has an internal state-of-the-art microprocessor that improves accuracy, resolution and corner correction adjustment. Individual communication with the weight indicator, or a PC, allows faster fault finding and load cell replacement.
It is especially suitable for use in truck scales / weighbridges thanks to itsOIML C4 approval, robust design, proven rotation stop and rodent resistant (anti-rat) polyurethane cable.
With a fully welded and hermetically sealed construction, protected toIP68/IP69K, and integral lighting protection as standard, it is simple to install and has become the benchmark load cell solution for vehicle scales. Over 300,000 units of this design have been successfully installed worldwide.
To simplify the commissioning of a truck scale or weighbridge, the T34D digital load cell uses an RS485 full duplex digital interface to allow simpler and faster corner adjustment and calibration, compared with analogue load cells.
Make an inquiry about this dependable, robust load cell for truck scale / weighbridge applications.
The associated LA34 mounting accessory provides: 2 mounting cups with a rotation stop, as well as 3 alignment washers, a protection gasket and a sealing clip. The mounting cups are available in nickel plated steel or stainless steel.
For use in aggressive environments where stress corrosion or acid attack is a potential problem, a special Parylene coating can be specified as an option. In high temperature environments, an optional variant for use up to 150°C is available.
Benefits compared with analogue T34 load cell
- Higher resolution (up to 1,000,000 steps from zero to full scale)
- Intelligent, error-free compensation for each individual load cell, with simpler and faster corner adjustment
- Simpler and faster maintenance with continuous, individual self-diagnosis
- Remote diagnostics via modem using direct PC connection
- Greater EMC protection against interference (digital signal transmission)
- Direct PC connection via RS485 bus and RS232 converter, up to 1200 metres away (RS485)
- Internal signal filtering
- Truck scales, weighbridges and vehicle weighing
- Static and dynamic train weighing
- The T34D load cell can also be used for weighing high capacity silos and tanks in critical storage applications where continuous monitoring of the load cell signals is required, for safety (or other) reasons. In such applications, an alternative solution is Thames Side’s Intelligent Junction Box combined with a set of analogue T34 load cells and the T34 Silo Mount weighing assembly.Ask a question about this robust, reliable and technically advanced digital truck scale load cell.