The T60 tension load cell (or S-beam) is manufactured from high quality alloy steel and sealed to IP67. Its low cost and wide capacity range of 50kg-6000kg make this model an extremely versatile solution to a range of different applications. The durable polyurethane cable has a high resistance to impacts/cuts, chemicals and UV radiation.
Although normally used in tension, it can be used in compression or in a bi-directional (static) manner with suitable adapters in the right application. It isnot suitable for dynamic use through zero load.
For ease of attachment to the structure being weighed, for example a hanging hopper, a range of tension rod end bearings is available.
Make an inquiry about this cost effective S-type load cell.
- Capacity range: 50kg-6000kg
- High quality nickel plated alloy steel, corrosion resistant
- Fully potted and sealed to IP67
- 2 mV/V sensitivity and 6-wire connection (with sense wires)
- Can be used in tension or compression (not for through-zero dynamic use)
- Polyurethane cable
- 3 year warranty
- Option: zinc plated steel rod end bearings for attachment
- Suspended tanks and hoppers
- Suspended conveyors and belt scales
- Asphalt and concrete batching plants
- Big bag (FIBC) filling
Ask a question about this competitively priced, high accuracy S-type load cell.