The T64 S-type (or S-beam) load cell is manufactured from high quality alloy steel and sealed to IP67. Its low cost and wide capacity range of 50kg-2500kg make this model a versatile solution to a range of different applications. The durable polyurethane cable has a high resistance to impacts/cuts, chemicals and UV radiation.
Although normally used in tension, it can be used in compression or in a bi-directional (static) manner with suitable adapters in the right application. It is not suitable for dynamic use through zero load.
For ease of attachment to the structure being weighed, for example a hanging hopper, a range of tension rod end bearings is available.
Make an inquiry about this cost effective S-type load cell.
- Capacity range: 50kg-2500kg
- High quality nickel plated alloy steel, corrosion resistant
- Fully potted and sealed to IP67
- 2 mV/V sensitivity and 4-wire connection
- Can be used in tension or compression (not for through-zero dynamic use)
- Polyurethane cable
- 3 year warranty
- Option: zinc plated steel rod end bearings for attachment
- Suspended tanks and hoppers
- Suspended conveyors and belt scales
- Asphalt and concrete batching plants
- Big bag (FIBC) filling
Ask a question about this competitively priced, high accuracy S-type load cell.