T95 Tension Compression
T95 tension compression is a unique load cell/mounting accessory combination for applications requiring high accuracy when there is significant movement present, for example the weighing of tanks with mixers or agitators, catalyst vessels,axle weighers and weigh-in motion (WIM) systems.
It comprises an OIML approved stainless steel S-type load cell with a robust ‘pendulum’ mounting accessory. Although the weighing assembly is loaded in compression, the load cell is mounted in a ‘pendulum’ and operated in tension. Therefore the direction of load is always directed through the central axis of the load cell, even when the module is subjected to significant movement or misalignment – maintaining high weighing accuracy at all times.
Make an enquiry about this unique solution for high accuracy mixer andaxle weighing.
Approved to OIML R60 C3 (3000 divisions) and protected toIP68/IP69K, the stainless steel load cell is ideal for environments requiringwash-down with high pressure, high temperature water such as the food andpharmaceutical industries. With approval to both ATEX and IECEx, the load cell is also perfect for use in hazardous areas. Its special certification allows use in ATEX dust zones 20, 21, 22 and gas zone 2 with no need for safety barriers– which saves our customers a large sum of money.
The ‘pendulum’ mounting accessory is available in painted alloy steel or stainless steel, covering a range of different applications.
For use in aggressive environments where stress corrosion or acid attack is a potential problem, a special Parylene coating can be specified as an option. In high temperature environments, an optional variant for use up to 150°C is available.
Ask a question about this trusted, world leading product.
- Capacities 2,000kg; 5,000kg; 10,000kg and 20,000kg
- OIML R60 C3 approved up to 10,000kg (3000 divisions)
- Simple installation
- Self-damping design
- Integral lift-off prevention
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel load cell, protected to IP68/IP69K
- ATEX approved version for all zones (no need for safety barriers in dust zones 20, 21, 22 or gas zone 2)
- IECEx approved version for all zones
- Options: Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments, high temperature and amplified output (4-20mA) versions
- High accuracy weighing of tanks or vessels with mixers or agitators
- Axle weighing and weigh-in-motion (WIM) systems
- Vibrating applications
Ask a question about this low cost silo/tank weighing solution.