350 Shear Beam Load Cell (350i)
The 350 shear beam load cell (350i) stainless steel is a high accuracy load cell that is widely used in industrial weighing applications worldwide. It has OIML approval(which is ideal in legal-for-trade applications) and it can withstand harsh manufacturing environments due to its fully welded and hermetically sealed design (IP68/IP69K).
It is suitable for a wide range of applications, thanks to its OIML approval to 3000 divisions (Class C3) and ATEX approval for use in hazardous areas where an explosion risk exists. For gas zones 20, 21 and 22 it has ATEX certification that does not require the use of safety barriers.
For use in platform scales, the 350i load cell has optimised pre-corner adjustment, calibrated in mV/V/Ohm by output current matching at ± 0.05%. This reduces corner correction setup time to a minimum.
Make an inquiry about this reliable, cost-effective load cell.
The most common end use industries are Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Bulk Handling.
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel construction, withprotection class IP68/IP69K
- Complies with OIML R60 regulations up to 3000 divisions (C3) for scales according to EN 45501
- Nominal capacities: 300kg, 500kg, 750kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg, 3000kg and 5000kg
- Wide operational temperature range: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Options: Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments, as well as a version for high temperature use
- Platform scales
- Big bag (FIBC) filling
- Belt scales and conveyors
- Tank and vessel weighing
Ask a question about this world class, competitively priced load cell.