The stainless steel 650 S-type (or S-beam) tension/compression load cell offers a high accuracy, legal-for-trade weighing solution. It has OIML C3 approval from 500-5000kg and is fully welded and hermetically sealed to IP68/IP69K – which ensures excellent long-term signal stability.
As an option, ATEX approval is available for use in hazardous areas where an explosion risk exists. For gas zones 20, 21 and 22 the ATEX certification does not require the use of safety barriers.
For ease of attachment to the structure being weighed, for example a hanging hopper, a range of rod end bearings is available.
Make an inquiry about this legal-for-trade 650 S-type load cell.
- Stainless steel load cell
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed to IP68/IP69K
- Complies with OIML R60 regulations up to 3000 divisions (C3) for scales according to EN 45501 (from 500-5000kg)
- Can be used in tension or compression (not for through-zero dynamic use)
- Nominal capacities: 250kg, 500kg, 1000kg, 2000kg, 5000kg, 7500kg
- Wide operational temperature range: -40 °C to +95 °C
- Polyurethane cable
- 5 year warranty
- Option: zinc plated steel rod end bearings for attachment
- Option: Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments, as well as a version for high temperature use
- Option: ATEX approval
- Suspended tanks and hoppers
- Suspended conveyors and belt scales
- Asphalt and concrete batching plants
- Tensile testing machines
- Crane scales
Ask a question about this competitively priced, high accuracy stainless steel load cell.