T66 Bending Beam Load Cell
The T66 Bending Beam load cell is a high precision stainless steel bending beam is a world class load cell and widely used in industrial weighing applications. It offers extremely high accuracy with OIML approval and can withstand harsh manufacturing environments.
Available in a 4-wire or 6-wire (with sense wires) configuration, it has OIML approval to 3000 divisions (Class C3) and ATEX approval for use in hazardous areas where an explosion risk exists. Its certification for dust zones 20, 21 and 22 does not require the use of safety barriers.
Make an inquiry about this excellent, cost effective load cell.
The most common end use industries are Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Bulk Handling.
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel construction, with protection class IP68/IP69K
- Complies with OIML R60 regulations up to 3000 divisions (C3) for scales according to EN 45501
- Nominal capacities: 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 30kg, 50kg, 75kg, 100kg, 150kg, 200kg, 250kg, 300kg, 500kg
- Wide operational temperature range: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Options: Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments, as well as a version for high temperature use