The LA66 anti-vibration is a weighing assembly, designed for use with the T66 bending beam load cell. It is designed to prevent unwanted forces and vibrations from affecting the output of the load cell.
It consists of a stainless steel base plate mounted underneath the T66 load cell, with a natural rubber “silent block” pad mounted above the T66, connecting it to the structure being weighed. All metallic hardware is stainless steel.
Protection against vertical overload is easily achieved by setting the adjustable stop mounted in the baseplate.
When combined with the T66 load cell (ordered separately) it is an ideal solution for high accuracy weighing of hoppers, tanks and mixers experiencing vibration during operation, especially legal-for-trade applications in harsh environments. ATEX options are also available for hazardous areas.
Make an enquiry about this excellent anti-vibration solution.
- Very easy to install
- Capacity range 5kg to 300kg
- Designed for platform, hopper, tank and mixer scales withvibration
- LA66 and T66 combination is OIML approved to 3000 divisions (C3)
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel construction, with protection class IP68/IP69K
- Option: Parylene coating for the T66 load cell when used in extremely harsh environments, as well as a version for high temperature use