Basic Weighing Indicator R320-K34
A new range of firmware is now available, basic weighing indicator R320-K34 offering increased flexibility for application selection. Specifically the K342 and K344 firmware is available for basic weighing applications.
The K342 firmware offers basic weight display and hold, replacing the R310. The K344 includes RS232 serial communcations for basic printing or connection to a remote display. Trade approved in Australian and Europe.
General R320 hardware features:
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
|Printing (Serial RS232)||–||Simple|
|Function Key – Programmable||Hold||Hold|
|Set Points Outputs||–||–|
Flexible mounting and power options
• Desk stand with 4xAA battery compartment
• IP65 rear boot
• Rechargeable battery option
• Wall mounting bracket to work with desk stand or rear boot.
..now that’s smart weighing
The following files are available for download for the Basic Weighing Indicator R320-K34. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit’s software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.