Weighing Indicator 5100
The weighing indicator 5100 is the specialist batching indicator in the 5000 series. It features:
- 99 Recipes
- Batch size adjustment by percentage or ratio
- Report and usage logs
- Up to 20 Materials
- Up to 3 Speed Fill
- Software timers, pause sequences and safety interlocks
- Auto-Jogging routines
- Auto-InFlight adjustments
- Targets may be entered as positive or negative values
Smart Weighing Indicator
Industrial Process Controller
- DIN standard housing – Allows for the unit to be readily mounted into standard DIN cutouts, reducing modifications to the units they are being installed into.
- High current outputs – Reduces wiring and the need for external relays, saving installation cost and reducing overall system size.
- Isolated outputs – Eliminates the possibility of the external control systems influencing the weighing process, therefore simplifying system design and installation.
- Robust I/O – Reduces unplanned outages due to component failure and reduced life time costs for the installation.
..now that’s smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the Weighing Indicator 5100. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit’s software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.