Advanced Weighing Indicator R320-K35
A new range of firmware is now available on the R320 hardware offering increased flexibility for application selection. Specifically the K35* range of firmware offers a clock calendar, RS232 serial communications and custom printing.
- The built in RS232 communications port is 15kV static protected.
- Programmable function key configured for any one of the built-in functions (Unit switching. Counting, Manual Hold, Peak Hold, Live Weight, Totalising)
- Configurable printing combined with the clock calendar allow for traceable dockets to be printed.
The Advanced Weighing Indicator R320-K35 is ideal for applications that require connection to a printer with a requirement for custom printing formats including date and time.
K356 Set Points: The K356 firmware additionally includes two Isolated set point outputs. These are high side driver up to 300mA, allowing direct connection to PLCs and for external actuators to be driven directly.
General R320 hardware features:
- Wide DC operation (7-24V) to suit a variety of onboard OEM applications. Eliminates the need for third party power supplies saving on system complexity and cost.
- Long life rechargeable battery options ideal for mobile installations allowing for operator flexibility.
- rinLINK magnetically coupled link on front fascia for easy access in situ for updates/setup of the indicator, saving the installer time and effort.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
|Printing (Serial RS232)||Custom||Custom|
|Function Key – Programmable||1||1|
|Hold & Peak||Standard||Standard|
|Set Points Outputs||–||2|
Flexible mounting and power options
- Desk stand with 4xAA battery compartment
- IP65 rear boot
- Rechargeable battery option
- Wall mounting bracket to work with desk stand or rear boot.
..now that’s smart weighing
The following files are available for download for the Advanced Weighing Indicator R320-K35. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit’s software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below. A save dialogue box should appear allowing you to specify your save location.
If a save dialogue box does not appear, right click on the link and select save target as.