Weighing Indicator R400-K404 Truck Weighing
The Weighing Indicator R400-K404 Truck Weighing is designed specifically for truck weighing. It allows for a range of operational scenarios all in one setup, from weigh-in/weigh-out to stored truck ids. The dedicated Truck ID button and Print button simplify the operator interface. Additionally the alpha-numeric keypad allows for easy entry of tare weight and Truck IDs. With 250 Truck IDs available it is suitable for applications with truck fleets of up to 250.
The following operational scenarios can all be handled on the one setup:
- Print the weight of the truck on the scale
- Weigh a truck in a single pass using its tare weight
- Weigh a known truck with a stored Truck ID and preset tare and accumulate the statistics on that truck ID.
- Two pass weighing with a weigh in followed by a weigh out. The ticket will show time/date weigh-in, weigh-out and net weights.
- Automatic temporary Truck ID to simplify weigh-in/weigh-out for fast weighing throughput. The temporary Truck ID is removed once the weigh-out is complete.
R400 Indicators are ideal for truck scales / weighbridges:
- Isolated communication modules for excellent protection against lightning
- All accessory modules, including the power supply, can be swapped without recalibration.
- Indicator configuration and setup can be reused and easily uploaded using the opto-link on the front panel.
- Pre-calibration using mV/V saving time on full calibration
Smart Weighing Indicator R400-K404 Truck Weighing
Dedicated Truck Weighing Interface
- Simple two button operation Truck ID and Print
- Automatic temporary truck ID assigned if permanent ID isn’t required
- Single pass or two pass weighing with same set up.
..now that’s smart weighing.
The following files are available for download for the weighing indicator R400-K404 Truck Weighing. Ensure you select the correct documentation for your unit’s software version. Check back regularly for software and other updates.
To download files, please click on a filename below.