Truck Weighing – Axle Weighing
The R400 series has a specific static axle weighing firmware K405 that is based on the standard truck weighing firmware K404 but allows for each axle weight to be printed on no motion and tallied.
R400 Series Indicators
- K405 Static Axle Weighing
K405 allows for a range of operational scenarios all in one setup, from weigh-in/weigh-out to stored truck ids. The alpha-numeric keypad allows for easy entry of tare weight and Truck IDs. With 250 Truck IDs available it is suitable for applications with truck fleets of up to 250.
The following operational scenarios can all be handled on the one setup:
- Weigh a truck in a single pass using its tare weight
- Weigh a known truck with a stored Truck ID and preset tare and accumulate the statistics on that truck ID.
- Two pass weighing with a weigh in followed by a weigh out. The ticket will show time/date weigh-in, weigh-out and net weights.
- Automatic temporary Truck ID to simplify weigh-in/weigh-out for fast weighing throughput. The temporary Truck ID is removed once the weigh-out is complete.